Saudi Specialty Program in Endodontic
Saudi Authority of Medical Specialties has chosen the College of Medicine as ac accredited training center in Saudi Arabia. This program consists of a theoretical and clinical study that extends to four years. The graduate gets Saudi specialty certificate in the end of this program.
1. Providing basic and developed knowledge of clinical skills to provide patients of simple and complex cases with necessary care.
2. Acquiring competence and confidence in the way of dealing with patients.
3. Enhancing the ability to judge cases in terms of diagnosing, working out therapeutic plan and evaluating therapy result.
4. Having knowledge of up-to date developments in the field of dentistry theoretically and practically.
5. Acquiring experience in teaching and researches to develop clinical knowledge.
This program is one of the programs of Saudi Authority of Medical Specialties belonging to the Ministry of Health. It is concerned with professional and clinical training of the specialty of treating the dental nervous system. During four years of this program, students study intensive courses for learning operative and non-operative treatment of this specialty.
A) Clinical Training:
It is concerned with microscopic clinical training for all diseases of dental nervous system.
B) Academic Practices:
They consist of discussion seminars of researches, books, classical studies as well as other courses in basic sciences.
Bachelor degree from a recognized university as well as passing the authority exam.
No. of Students:
The maximum capacity of this program is 8 students.