Creating a Culture of Transparency and knowledge sharing
Ensuring sustainable monitoring of quality of teaching, research, patient-care, and community service at KAUFD, through overlooking and managing a sustainable system for outcome data collection, continuously monitoring the key performance indicators, and generating periodical reports to aid KAUFD in achieving its vision, mission, goals and objectives.
Goals and Objectives
1. Informing KAUFD decisions towards achieving its strategic goals and strategic plans to improve institutional effectiveness.
2. Creating a sustainable effective process for courses evaluation that enable the faculty to develop course content, teaching styles, and assessment strategies.
3. Creating a sustainable effective system for feedback to improve performance.
4. To have updated sustainable database.
Duties and Responsibilities
1. Disseminate knowledge regarding feedback and performance improvement and its relation to institutional effectiveness.
2. Follow-up key performance indicators and standards to evaluate the outputs of KAUFD in line with its vision, mission, objectives and strategic plan.
3. Updating and developing key performance indicators and criteria for evaluating KAUFD’s outcomes in line with the standards of National and International Academic Accreditation standards.
4. Updating and developing key performance indicators and criteria for evaluating the KAUFD’s outcomes in line with KAU’s quality standards such as the EQAUP.
5. Issuing the “Annual Program Report – APR” of academic programs in cooperation with the relevant authorities and based on National Center for Assessment and Academic Accreditation (NCAAA).
6. Issuing an annual outcome assessment report in cooperation with the relevant authorities
7. Updating KAUFD’s outcome database.